We are looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer who has proven experience in developing enterprise-class back-end systems.
- Design, develop and optimize our highly distributed, scalable and high-availability back-end infrastructure.
- Create micro services API to integrate with our ERP-modules, our front ends and our plugins in customers IT systems.
- Build a distributed enterprise-scale blockchain platform.
- Serve as a key member of the system design team through strong collaboration.
- Contribute to the development of the team, our standards and our best practices
- Use agile methodologies and workflows to iterate on products.
- You have experience on micro-services and familiar with its principles and practices.
- Proficient working with databases like Apache Cassandra or MongoDB.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self-starter and are resourceful.
- Flexible with different frameworks and workflows, with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experienced and comfortable with GIT workflows.
Photo made by: https://ollivves.com
- A deep interest in open public Blockchain Technology, preferable BitcoinSV.
- A deep understanding of web application scalability/performance issues and experienced in the use of asynchronous processing.
- A passionate, honest and friendly team with a passion for solving some of the worlds largest problems.
- Flexible work environment, with the option of working remotely.
- Based Oslo Norway – The best country in the world – Oslo is one of Europe’s fastest growing cities ticking all the boxes when it comes to arts, night-life, family friendliness, and the great outdoors.
- On-site staff enjoy awesome social benefits as regulated by Norwegian law, such as universal healthcare, paid parental leave, child benefits and proper Nordic vacations. Remote staff will generally enjoy similar benefits, by agreement.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
If you are interested, please fill in the contact form below.